The virtual postcards is one of the features that our users like most. Every time you cover a certain distance, you should get a postcard emailed to the address linked to your account. Please keep in mind that postcards are only available for the following challenges:
- Ring of Kerry
- Hadrian's Wall
- Inca Trail
- English Channel
- Camino de Santiago
- Length of UK (LEJOG)
- Route 66
- Mount Everest
- Mount Fuji
- Giza Pyramids
- Great Ocean Road
- Alps to Ocean
- Cabot Trail
- St Francis Way
- Ring Road
Why am I not getting my postcards?
If you are already part of the challenges above and still have not received any postcards, please try the following:
- Make sure you have already added a distance to your challenge. For most challenges, you need to reach a certain distance to get your first postcard. The amount may vary.
- Check if the email that is linked to your account is written correctly.
- Check your spam box to see if the postcard emails have been redirected there.
- Verify that you have not marked our email as spam.
- If you joined Hadrian's Wall, Inca Trail, or English Channel before May, you may have missed a couple of postcards because the feature was just added for these challenges, you can access the generic postcards here.
- Please keep in mind that if you have deleted distances from your challenge, the postcards will not get resent.
- If you still keep having issues, please contact support here.