Managing your posting preferences for your mission(s) allows you to have specific types of exercise post only to the missions you want it posted to.
e.g. Post my running and walking distances to mission A and post my swimming distances to mission B.
Post my Fitbit distances to mission A and my Strava distances to mission B
This feature is only available through our mobile apps on Android and iPhone and not via our website.
Here's how to get it set up:
In The Conqueror App:
- Tap on the "Main Menu" Icon at the bottom right of the page
- Tap on Posting Preferences
- Use the tick boxes to select sources and activities for each challenge you are on.
- Note: if there is a lock symbol on an activity that is because you are bringing that data in from a specific source you have turned on.
In the My Virtual Mission App:
- Go to the mission that you want to manage your posting preferences
- At the top of the screen, click the yellow "Mission Control" menu
- Click "My Posting Preferences"
- This will open the posting preferences for that mission.
The default setting is "All Exercise Types" and "All Exercise Sources"
Exercise types means running, walking, cycling etc
Exercise sources means connections such as Fitbit, Strava, Apple Health etc
Click the white box and it will allow you to select which types and sources of exercise you would like to send to that mission.