In order for us to send your medal to you with the highest level of success we ask for your address at the completion of your Conqueror Challenge.
If you are using The Conqueror App:
When your final distance that takes you past the finish line appears in your mission page you will see a pop up (at which point you can go back if your last distance was a mistake by clicking the text at the bottom of the screen).
If you want your medal tap the "REDEEM MEDAL" button:
You will then be asked to fill in your address details:
Once you have submitted this there will be a confirmation screen, please check this and click confirm if it is correct.
If you are using the My Virtual Mission App:
When your final distance that takes you past the finish line appears in your mission page you will see a pop up there which requires 2 steps:
- Mark the challenge as complete (see below for more details regarding teams)
- Enter your delivery address for the medal.
The first pop up:
The address pop up(after Marking the challenge as completed):
Once these 2 steps are completed, your medal will be shipped to you from our fulfillment centre in the USA.
Important points about teams
- Upon completion of the challenge, the team captain must mark the challenge as complete. The pop up for completion will only show for the team captain.
- After the challenge as been marked as complete, EACH member of the team needs to confirm their delivery address for their medal.
Other important points
- You will need to give us your address every time you complete a Conqueror Challenge, even if they happen to be that you complete 2 challenges at the same time.
- Your address will be run through a verification process at our distribution centre, if this detects an issue with your address we will put the delivery on hold and our customer support team will email you, please keep an eye out for that email.