In order to change the goal for CONQUER 2021, follow these instructions:
In the Conqueror App:
1. Click on the "Home" tab, there you will see all your challenges. Click on CONQUER 2021 "View Challenge"
2. In the CONQUER 2021 challenge, please click on the "Rocket Icon". Once done you will see a drop down menu, then click on the gear icon at the bottom.
3. You will then reach the screen below. You should be able to see the options to change your goal, reason and manage your posting preferences. Select Goals.
4. You will be able to change your Goal Distance, once you change your goal, click "Save & Close".
In the My Virtual Mission App:
1. Click on the "3 BAR icon" and select "Me and My missions", there click on CONQUER 2021 challenge.
2. In the CONQUER 2021 mission page, select "Mission Control" then click on "Manage Challenge"
3. There you will be able to change your goal and motivation by clicking on "change" respectively.
4. Once you click "change" select your goal and click on "Save Changes"
In the Website Version:
1. Click on "My Account" and then select "My Profile" there you will see all your missions, kindly click on your CONQUER 2021 "View Mission Page"
2. In your CONQUER 2021 mission page, click on "Mission Control" and select "Manage Challenge".
3. You will be able to see a page with options on how to change your goal and motivation, there click "change"
4. You will be prompted with an option to change your goal, after you changed it, just click "Save changes"