Requirements to connect with Apple Health:
- An iPhone with Apple Health enabled and running iOS v 12.4 or greater
- The latest version of The Conqueror app installed from the App Store
- A The Conqueror App/My Virtual Mission account (the same account will work for both)
Please note that we post Apple Health data to a challenge every 6-10 hours. So you will not see any distance being posted to your mission until this period of time.
Steps to Connect to Apple Health:
1 .In the main screen, refer to the lower pane and select the last icon to the right as shown below:
2. Select Connections from the options:
3. From the Connection section, scroll all the way down and you will find the Apple Health option, click on Connect (See below):
4.Then You will get the following screen, click on Connect with Apple Health:
5. You should get the following options on your iPhone. Make sure you enable ALL options (otherwise the connection may not work), then click on Allow to the top right.
6. Then your Apple Connection should say Connected. Then you can click on Manage your Connection and here you can select which devices that are connected to your Apple Health can sync distances to your challenge. Usually when you have more distances than you have already done it means that you are getting duplicates. This is where you can select only one sources to sync to your app. Make sure the tick box is marked if you want it to sync the distances (every 6-10 hours).
Steps to Troubleshoot Apple Health:
If your distances are not coming through from Apple Health as you expect them to then please check every single point below before contacting support.
- Please note that we post Apple Health data to a mission every 6-10 hours. So you will not see any distance being posted to your mission for 6 hours.
- Check that you have set up and enabled your connection with Apple Health by following the steps above.
- Make sure you have the last iOS version for your phone.
- Open Apple Health, click the circular icon, that probably contains your initials or your picture to the top right:
- Once there, click scroll down to the Privacy section and select "Apps" from the options:
- Once there, you can find a list of your connected apps, find The Conqueror and click on it:
- Make sure ALL options are enabled. If one is disable, enable it and wait for 6 hours to see if your distances are synced properly.
- Check your missions posting preferences to ensure your mission is set to accept Apple Health data and the exercise type you want to post such as walking. For most cases, it is important to select All Sources so your distances can sync properly.
- If you still experience difficulty, then please delete the Conqueror app from your phone completely (don't worry your data will not be lost) wait 24 hours and then reinstall it. Make sure you enable all permissions once you reinstall.
- If after doing all this troubleshooting your devices is still not sync, email support at [email protected] with the following details: The app that you are using (The Conqueror or My Virtual Mission), Phone that your are using (E.G iPhone X, etc), your current Operating System and anything relevant for us to improve our connection. For some reason for 1% of our users, the apple health connection does not sync distances at all. This information will help us find the issues for improvements in the next app update.
If you are receiving distances but they are inaccurate:
- Check that your The Conqueror timezone is set to the same timezone as your iPhone. (Main menu>>>My Settings)
- Check your Apple Health data sources from inside The Conqueror app and from Apple Health